- Contact us to arrange for any returns at 830-303-3005 or 830-303-3005. Ask for the Parts Department.
- Return requests must be made within 14 days of receipt.
- There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned parts.
- Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Parts must be in resellable condition and in the original, undefaced packaging.
- Used, installed or tried parts are not returnable.
- Electrical parts, fuel parts and Hazmat items are not returnable.
- Special order parts and vintage parts are not returnable.
- If a V.I.N. (Vehicle Identification Number) was not provided with the order, there will be absolutely no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered.
- We reserve the right to refuse return on any parts we find to have been installed, used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Please contact us at 830-303-3005 if your item is damaged in transit. We will file a shipping damage claim and get a new item out to you at no charge to you.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled order includes any special ordered parts from the manufacturer, a return fee of 20% will apply to those parts.
- If you refuse your shipment, any and all shipping charges incurred plus a 20% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Some parts offered on our site have a core charge applied to them. This is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part is returned to them for remanufacturing.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores.
- Cores must be assembled, fully drained, undamaged and complete with no missing parts.
- Cores must be returned in the original packaging.
- Core must be returned within 45 days of purchase.
- Please include a copy of your invoice with all core returns.
- If you have any questions relating to core charges, feel free to contact us.